Thursday, June 30, 2016

hello,world.

The day is here. My first post. The beginning of... well, the beginning. I have been contemplating starting this blog for about two years now. Actually, I created the blog about two years ago. From time to time I visit, type a few words, delete them, and then abandon it for another couple of months. But not today! Today I sat down in front of my laptop, stared at the screen for what felt like hours (two minutes to be exact), set aside my ginormous cup of coffee... and decided that today would be the day I started my blog. For so long I just thought, who in their right mind would want to hear what I had to say? Over time I learned that that is not what it is completely about. It is about expression and eventually, if my ideas are good enough -- the rest will work itself out. 

So, what will this blog feature, you ask? Great question. My answer: Everything. I am full-time working mother of two boys and wife to one really big toddler. My daily surprises are endless. We are learning as we go. So I would like to share with you our adventures, our laughs, our DIYs, our crafts, and our learning experiences (good and bad), and I hope that you'll enjoy them as much as we do.

Thank you for joining me.

The best is yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment