Monday, August 8, 2016

Product Review: MONQ

Happy Monday! And I say that in the least sarcastic way possible. Today, I am really excited about a product review and I will get a video up as soon as I have the chance because I know its easier to actually see something. Now, if you haven't already heard of MONQ... you should cancel your plans today and stay tuned because it is pretty exciting. 



Image result for monq
Let me explain a little about MONQ because from first glance you're probably like why is she so excited about these little sticks?! MONQ is a personal essential oil diffuser. Whaaaaaaat, you ask? Well, basically, this pretty little stick allows you to directly inhale therapeutic aromatherapy into your olfactory system. Cool? Yes, I know! 

So, the first question that came to mind for me was: Are these electronic cigarettes? And the answer is NO! These contain no tobacco, no nicotine, and no artificial chemicals. Each vial contains a custom blend of essential oils and plant extract. So these are completely safe to use indoor/outdoor/at work... you get the idea. Each vial comes in a different color and contains 3 different essential oils to help you obtain your specific goal. There is: Healthy, Zen, Vibrant, Sexy, Sleepy, Happy, Skinny. I just realized that I listed quite a few of the Seven Dwarfs... hmm.. 



Image result for monqAnyway, I am not going to lie. Part of the reason I fell in love with these is because they're precious. Each one has the cutest little crystal type stone on the end that lights up each time you inhale, and each vial is the prettiest shade. 

The real reason I purchased my first one, which was Zen, was due to my high level of anxiety. I am really not crazy about anxiety medications, just because of how they make me feel, so I decided to take a healthier, more natural route. 

You start by inhaling a small amount in through your mouth and out through your nose. It usually takes about 3 times to feel the effects and thats it. It isn't something that you have to do consistently or all day, it can be used on your lunch or bathroom break. It would be ideal if you have a job that keeps you very stressed or wound up. Or if you're in school and freak out before a test!

My next purchase was Sleepy. I have the WORST restless legs and for some reason when its time for bed... thats when my mind wants to think about every single thing that I didn't get done for the day or my next DIY project or if vegetarians eat animal crackers? Needless to say, I needed help. I will admit that I was a little disappointed when I didn't just fall over after my first inhale like Aurora when she pricked her finger. *Insert dramatic reenactment here* BUT I gave it a few minutes, took a few more inhales/exhales... and I will say that it didn't take me AS LONG to fall asleep and I didn't wake up at all. Now, this could completely be a mental thing -- but I have been using it a little over a week each night and I am sleeping like a baby! So, if it is all in my mind -- that is fine with me because I was getting up every night over my legs or my wandering mind. So overall, it was a win for me! And the Sleepy also has Lavender in it which is one of my favorite scents and it kinda leaves a nice lingering smell. 

So last but not least... pricing. If you go to the MONQ website, they offer different packages. You can order all of the different blends at once or order them individually. Individually, each vial is $20.00. They last, if used sparingly, up to about 2 weeks. They do offer packages with blends that correspond with one another. And any order over $60.00 qualifies for free shipping! Whoop whoop! BUT WAIT -- THERE'S MORE! If you use my coupon code: AMBERWOLLENBERG you can get a couple dollars off! Mhmm... snag that coup and get to your happy place!





All purchases are confidential so if any of you decide to try this -- please let me know what blend and how you liked it!!

https://monq.com/?rfsn=293295.f68d6b


Also, I have a Sexy in the mail headed my way, so as soon as I get it, I am going to actually post a video of the packaging, presentation, etc. And you will find that on here!! 

Stay Happy & Healthy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment