Friday, September 23, 2016

Haunting on Hillcrest: Video Proof?!

It is officially Fall. Did you hear me? Read me? FALL! My Halloween decorations are out and the house smells like a Starbucks on steroids (Yasssss!) Of course, my husband thinks I am ridiculous, and if you saw me yesterday hanging zombies in the tree in our front yard with a fishing rod... you would probably agree. But you know, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life, so if you aren't feeling festive... move along, party pooper!

Now, keeping the Halloween vibe rolling...
I have loved hearing all of your feedback on my previous ghosty posts! Most of you have asked the history of our property and unfortunately, I cannot find anything! So if anyone has an idea of where I can search... please let me know! Another idea that someone suggested was setting up a camera so that is what I did! We do have a video camera, however, it has been dead for like 3 months and I am way too lazy to search for the charger and too impatient to wait for it to charge! So, with the help of my handy dandy Macbook I have just periodically turned on the webcam and let it record. I try to do this when we are out of the house just to prevent any noises that we may make being confused with something paranormal. I have done this for the past week. I have not recorded longer than 20-30 minute intervals because I am usually not out of the house any longer than to pick drop off/pick up Maycen from school or make a quick trip to the store *cough* Dollar Tree *cough*. I will say that I am not familiar with any editing applications on this laptop, so the only thing I can do to the video is trim it so that you don't have to watch the full 30 minutes of silence while I was grocery shopping! I would eventually like to find a way to enhance it and I am sure that I can figure that out if I take the time to look over the programs... IF I find the time.

I aimed the webcam at the toy room today because that is the typical paranormal hot spot. Like, if there were a new night club in the ghost world, the toy room is poppin' for sure. Surprisingly, from what I can make out in this particular video... it doesn't seem like the noise is coming from that room but behind the camera maybe? You will also hear a noise that sounds like something dropped or moved, and I will say that I cannot find anything on the floor that I can confirm made the noise or had fallen. 

So, I want you to take a look at this video. Listen closely and tell me what you think the noise is. Can it be debunked? Do you think I am making something out of nothing? Please follow up with me and let me know how you feel about it!





xoxo.
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment